1850: On 28 August the first monks move into La Felgere (first monastery).
1860: Attempted transfer of the community of Neiges to Acey
1861, 16 July: Blessing of the chapel and regular places of the 2ndmonastery, built at some distance from La Felgere, which had become too small.
Creation of an alumnate by Dom Polycarpe Marthoud, 1st abbot.
1890: Fr. Charles de Foucauld, future hermit in the Sahara, spends the months of January to June in the noviciate. He is known as Br. M. Alberic.
1892: The Grange of Bonrepos is raised to the rank of priory. It was returned to the status of grange by the General Chapter of 1896.
1901: Ordination of Fr. de Foucauld.
1912: During the night of 27 – 28 January fire broke out in the monastery. The monks moved into the guesthouse and the outbuildings during the construction of the present buildings, which became the 3rd monastery of O.L. of Neiges.
1921, 4 August: Consecration of the new church.
October 1929 – May 1930: Dom Augustin Martin re-established the former Cistercian abbey of Osera (Ursaria) in Spain.
1950, 12-13 August: First centenary of O.L. of Neiges, presided by Dom Dominique Nogues, abbot general.