1881, 12 August: the four founders leave Bellefontaine and go to rejoin the fifth who has been preparing for his brothers’ arrival. They live in a small house (carefully preserved) and organize their conventual life at the beginning of September. The construction of the monastery had begun and the first buildings are blessed by the bishop of Montreal on 8 September, but they are only ready for occupation in November. With the support of the government and thanks to the charity of the Catholic faithful, construction continues at the same time the land is being cleared.
1893: Creation of a school of agriculture, slightly removed from the monastery, which becomes highly respected and which produces generations of farmers and agronomists.
1897, 8 September: consecration of the church.
1902, 23 July: Fire.
1906, 20 August: consecration of the new church.
1913, 24 October: election of Dom Pacome Gaboury, superior and titular prior of Mistassini since 28 June 1901. He died on 28 June 1964 after 63 years as superior, 51 as abbot.
1916: 2 fires, in May and December, destroy the agricultural buildings and the monastery, including the church and cloister.
1962: Agricultural Institute is closed.
1974, 29 November, sale of the cheese production.
2003, 7 March: the community votes to transfer to a new location.
2007, 13 August: construction of Val Notre-Dame begins.
2008, 18 October: Dom Yvon-Joseph is nominated as bishop of Ste-Anne-de-la-Pocatière.