Nom Officiel Pertapaan Rawaseneng
Code Postal 56202 (Jateng)
Téléphone  8122 2665 8582
Email Communauté [email protected]
Supérieur(e) Dom Gonzaga Rudiyat, Abbot 2006
Statut Juridique Abbey
Diocèse Archidioecesis Semarangensis (Semarang)
Région OCSO ORIENS
Founded by Tilburg in 1953; raised to the rank of priory in 1958 and to the rank of abbey in 1978.
1950: Fr. Bavo, with the permission of the General Chapter, was sent to Indonesia to study the possibility of making a foundation.
1952: The abbot of Tillburg visited the property himself and was authorized by the General Chapter to continue the project.
1953, 4 March: four other monks leave Tilburg for Java.
1954, 19 August: The noviciate is opened.
1958: With much difficulty, three other monks of Tilburg were admitted at the beginning of 1958. The Definitory decided to make the canonical erection in May. The indult was granted on 24 May, but it was only in December that the father immediate received permission to travel to Java, to preside at the erection and the first election, which was held on 27 December. Dom Bavo was elected.
1961: Fr. Maur and Fr. Aelred of New Melleray were sent as temporary help.
Lamanabi ; Gedono ; Macau.
Bavo van der HAM — Superior — 01/04/1953 – 27/12/1958
Bavo van der HAM — Titular Prior — 27/12/1958 – 17/06/1963
Franz HARJAWIYATA — Sup. ad nutum — 17/06/1963 – 01/12/1966
Willibrord van DIJK — Sup. ad nutum — 01/12/1966 – 11/03/1968
Bavo van der HAM — Sup. ad nutum — 11/03/1968 – 25/07/1970
Bavo van der HAM — Titular Prior — 23/07/1970 – 18/04/1976
Franz HARJAWIYATA — Sup. ad nutum — 18/04/1976 – 28/12/1976
Franz HARJAWIYATA — Titular Prior — 28/12/1976 – 23/04/1978
Franz HARJAWIYATA — Abbot — 23/04/1978 – 1/10/2006
Travail et Sources de Revenus
Coffee plantation; dairy herd; cookies.
Facilities for individuals for retreats, guidance or spiritual direction; small groups (up to 14) can also be accommodated.
Moyens de transport
Airport : Yogyakarta or Semarang